Birthday T’s & C’s
Go Pink ‘n Pay Less Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Masstores (Pty) Limited, T/A as Game Discount World (Malawi) Limited, Registration number: 7571, VAT Registration Number: 20172970.
Any persons entering or participating in this Competition (“Participant”) accept and agree that by entering this Competition they have had an opportunity to read and consider these Terms and Conditions and that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
‘Dress in Pink’ in-store competition
By being one of the first 20 customers wearing pink and making a purchase, participants will receive an instant discount at the till, of up to 10% on their total purchase. Offers are valid to a limited time of 2 hours and discounts are offered only to the first 20 participants who make a purchase at a Game till and are wearing Pink at the 3 participating stores.
‘Dress in Pink’ in-store Competition:
On the weekends of 27 April – 19 May (Saturdays & Sundays only) at the Game stores in Malawi, for 4 weeks and for 2 hours a day - the first 20 customers who are wearing anything pink from socks, jewellery, cap, tie (apparel, shoes, glasses, jewellery and headwear) will stand a chance to pop a balloon to win a discount of up to 10% on their purchase.
The percentage of the discount are 2.5%, 5%, 7.5% and 10%.
The participating stores are Game Lusaka, Game Kitwe and Game Cosmopolitan in Zambia.
Who can participate
- Any eligible natural person who is 18 years or older, or the parent or guardian of a minor, may participate in the promotion competition.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- the Promoter;
- any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
- the supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or
- the marketer of the Competition; and/ or Agencies of the promoter or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Competition.
- The right of admission into the Competition rests solely with the Promoter.
How to Participate
- To enter this Competition, a Participant must comply with all of the following requirements:
- the Participant must purchase from Game any product/products during the promotional dates: 29 April – 19 May.
- the Participant must be wearing pink, make a purchase with the accompanying till slip/receipt (of purchase). All till slips will be verified and need to have been transacted within the promotional dates of 29 April - 19 May
- The Participant must retain his or her till slip as proof of purchase. A Successful Participant may be requested to produce proof of purchase before receiving any award.
- Participants are limited to a single entry. Participants who have been successful in winning any Prize in terms of this Competition are excluded from further participation in this Competition and any further successful entry will be invalidated for the purposes of future draws within this Competition.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- In the event that entry into this Competition is contingent on the Participant entering any website or social media page or application, the Participant hereby acknowledges that any and all costs associated with the required internet connection will not constitute a cost of entering into this Competition and shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- If the winner/s fail/s to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- The prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash
- By entering this Competition, the Participant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his or her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the participant’s participation in the Competition. Except where prohibited by law or objected to by the individual at any time, each winner grants permission for the Promoter, including Masstores (Pty) Ltd and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, and or photographs, and or voice for purposes of announcing the winners for this Competition and related advertising purposes, in any form of media and without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the Promoter’s public and/or social media platform or by sending any such content to the Promoter, a Participant consents to and gives the Promoter a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- By entering the Competition, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Competition and the Prize/s.
- Promoter and its service providers, are not responsible for:
- incorrect and inaccurate transcription of entry information;
- technical malfunction;
- inappropriate images and comments posted by the entry or by the public;
- lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network or computer equipment or software; and/or
- the inability to access any website or online services or any other error.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform that may be used as an intermediary.
- The ‘Dress in Pink’ in-store Competition runs for the following periods:
27th April and 28th April:
Malawi (11am – 1pm) and (12pm – 2pm)
4th May and 5th May
Malawi (12pm – 2pm) and (11am – 1pm)
11th May and 12th May
Malawi (11am – 1pm) and (12pm – 2pm)
18th May and 19th May
Malawi (12pm – 2pm) and (11am – 1pm)
- Any entries received after the Closing Dates will not be considered for the respective periods.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Competition, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
- The in-store winners will be selected within the respective Closing Dates. 20 winners per weekend competition period will be selected. The winners will be selected by Game employees at the respective Game Store tills.
- The Promotor may require the winner/s to:
- to provide their name, identity number, and to enable to Promotor to verify the entry;
- to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the Prize, and indemnity;
- Where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the Winner may have in respect of such works are transferred to the Promoter.
Should the winner/s refuse to comply with this rule for any reason then the winner shall be deemed to have rejected the Prize, and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Any winner may be requested to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the Promoter for promotional purposes. The winner is, however, entitled to decline such request.
- Where a winner consents to take part in the Promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the Promoter.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise falsifying data.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For more information or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit www.game.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be directed to [Game Customer Service on 0861 4263 2273 or email them on [email protected]] from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.